Monday, May 18, 2009

Oww, Wow that hurt!

Wow, so I know that no one wants to see my leg that close up, even me!

K above is a picture of my leg. I had a fight with the coffee table and can you guess who won? Sucks when inadimate objects strike at you! I can tell you too, it hurt.... it hurt quite a bit actually, I had to try and not cry. I walked straight into the corner, you would think I could see well enough to walk around it right?! Well that is what I thought too, apparently I was wrong. Then afterwards I could literally feel the bruise forming. Just happened last night, can you imagine what pretty colors I'll be sporting here soon?
Another day of the life of a slightly clumsy gal " )

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm just as bad... BOTH of my knees are constantly bruised from going to cross my legs, and NAILING the desk I sit at EVERY DAY!!!! I'm pretty accident prone too!!

dubb and dawni said...

that's gonna leave a mark ...ouchy

Rodarte Family said...

Hey! I'm glad you stumbled upon my blog because now I can take a look at yours : )
That bruise looks awful! I am also always losing battles with our coffee table, so I know how you feel. Seriously, those tables are brutal!

Anonymous said...

I will trade you bruises!!! I like yours better then mine. I am getting tired of the boot!!