Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Almost... just not quite

So just this last weekend, the 17th actually, We had a not so great day.  Now be aware that I am FinE now and looking forward to the next, so with that in mind I'll tell you now.

I thought I was pregnant.  Jeff and I have been trying for essentially 2 years now so you can imagine how excited I was!  I cried and was so excited that when we saw family the next day I spilled the beans.  Well then I had some colorful indication that everything was not going well.  We went to the er (saturday's suck for doctor issues) they ran some test's and tell me that I had a "blighted ovum" which means, I was indeed pregnant, but no baby formed.  Not what I wanted to hear people.
So saturday was rough, Jeff was disappointed, I was crying all day and would stop just to start up again once someone asked how I was.  Telling Jace that there wasn't a baby in mommy's belly was rough for me also.  He took it in step though.  What he didn't like was seeing me in a hospital gown and in a hospital bed.  He says to me once we got him through his scared whimpering, "mommy got a new shirt" lol Leave it to him to make me smile when I so didn't feel like it  : )
Can I say how awesome my family and friends are though, the support has been so.. much (in a good way) I have felt the prayers being said for us, literally. 
I know this isn't not a big deal, though I feel so comforted that it feels like I was silly to cry so much.  I have learned from this and hope that the Lord see's fit to have me get prego again very, VERY soon ;)  Dr. said I am the most fertle now than I ever have been so that has to be a good sign right?  Also that this, though it sucks, is a good sign for the fertility issue they know I still can!
So a huge Thank you to all my friends and family that are praying for us and have shown so much love for us it is so appreciated!  I love you all, wish us luck!  I'll be letting you know.

4 comments:

Tim and Melissa said...

I'm so sorry that you have had to go through this! You are definitely in our prayers and I'm glad you are feel peace with it all! Love you guys!

Jason and Noelle Jones said...

I am so sorry that is just depressing.. I had a miscarriage a while ago so I know how devistating it is when you want it so bad.. I am thinking about you! I hope it happens soon for you! Love you!

Taya said...

I'm so sorry. What a disappointment. We will be praying for you. I hope it happens for you very very soon. You deserve it so much.

Camey said...

I had been checking for news. I am SO sorry. I had a miscarriage my first and know the pain. I however, think it is that much harder when you have been waiting. It is true that you are so fertile after being pregnant. I have high hopes for you and will continue to pray for you!! I hope it is your time now!