The handsome man of mine is 29 today!
He is my best decision ever! Because of him I have a wonderful Husband, an adorable child a beautiful home to live in and so many many other things. I love that he makes goals and meets them, that he want's to be the best Priesthood holder he can be, that he want's me to be happy, that he is such a great daddy, that he makes me feel beautiful even when i don't, makes me laugh, loves to play, loves the Gospel, served a mission, is SuCh a great communicator with difficult people (I am not so much, he stay's so calm!) and I am sure I could go on. He is absolutly wonderful and I love him more than life itself, which is great because I get to have him for Eternity.
Happy Birthday Jeffrey!




3 comments:
Tell Jeff Happy Birthday from us! hope you guys got to do something exciting for his birthday.
Happy B-day Jeff! Man, our husbands are getting OLD! :)
Happy Birthday Jeff!!!
Post a Comment