Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Silly kid

Just some pictures of Jace being the fun, silly kid that he is!

Mommy being silly and he being so willing to cheese it for me! (1/31/10)

First time at Tree house, he loved it!
Enjoying the large Hershey Kiss I made with friends for Valentines... really enjoying it. (2/12/10)


Decided that spraying down the couch with the water bottle was a good idea.  No biggie, I actually just laughed. (2/15/10)

Snug as a bug (12/31/09)
Didn't realize he had paint on his hand and wiped it across his forhead, ha ha. (10/01/09)
The Bubble Afro (3/01/10)
Playing with new puppy Broady (4/21/10)
Playing Mario with daddy (there is no remote in the wheel he just likes to pretend and watch daddy
(3/3/10)
Learning how to find, turn on and use mommy's camera... Ya. (4/2,4,15/10)

Can't leave the train station without taking a picture, geez mom. (3/27/10)

I helped with only 3 parts he did the rest of this track on his own!  He was so proud of it, we left it there like that for weeks.  I was so proud of him myself. (4/3/10)

His interpretation of the dinosaur train, all his dinosaurs... in this train :)  So cute and creative. (4/20/10)
He continues to make me smile everyday!  I love him and all that he is in our little family.

1 comments:

Tim and Melissa said...

He is getting so grown up! What a cutie!