Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Jeep sold "/


I don't think I can accurately tell you how hard this decision was for us to make.  I sold my Mazda years ago to save this jeep, and cried about it.  Then when Jeff reluctantly suggested it again I cried again.  So
dumb to love a material thing like a jeep, I do though, I do.
We decided that it was just not making sense to make a payment on a vehicle that we didn't drive much for gas milage and that couldn't hold more than 2 or 3 extra people.  So we put it up on ksl (LOVE this site by the way, it is the best ever!)
It sold in 45 min! Plus had people calling repeatedly to ask if the sale had fallen through so that they could have it.

Now I have a cute new car though that seat's 7.  It's a '10 Buick Enclave cxl, we bought it used and I am loving it so far!  I really miss my jeep.  Jace actually cried and cried when they drove it away, SO sad, made me cry too.  He ask's evey so often about it and we tell him that our turn was up with it so we sold it to his friends (they had some kids that Jace played with while they considered, so of course they are friends now).  He loves his new car though so that helps.

1 comments:

Camey said...

I was this way with my truck. I still miss it. Sa to say, but I do!