Here are the pictures of our newest addition to the fam :)
8 weeks old
around 10-11 weeks old
13 weeks :)
(yes he is going to be a large doggie) yay!
We have had a few, umm not so wonderful puppy moment's like for instance he decided it would be fun to ripe apart a bonsai of Jeff's that he had been working on for about 5 years... ya not such a great day. Since then he thinks that Bonsai trees taste good so he has nibbled, broken and killed a few more... needless to say that if we want him to see his first birthday he has to be tied up unless we are watching him. I can't wait till he is not considered a puppy anymore, isn't he so cute though?! I really do love this dog, and Jeff, well he will love him more once he stops teething ;) I don't blame him either.




0 comments:
Post a Comment